Monday, August 29, 2011

Pure Love and Strike a Pose

I have two layouts to share with you today. That's right TWO! I have been crazy prolific in scrapping lately, it's been awesome! Anyways the first one that I have to share with you is my entry to this month's Round Robin at scrapbook.com. Here is the layout I lifted: My Angel, My Papa by Cheena and here is my page titled 'Pure Love':
I used the August Scraps of Darkness Envy Kit. I am not really sure I am good with the final product. I don't think I like it very much. Regardless here are some closeups.




The next page I have to share with you is titled 'Strike a Pose' and is my take on August's sketch challenge at Scraps of Darkness. Of course I used the Envy kit for this as well.
When I had everything lined up and ready to glue I realized the page was missing a little something. So I pulled out my brand new faber castell pastel pencils and colored in the patterns on the paper. It took a while but I really love how it turned out. I love those pencils, I only have 4 colors because they came in the mixed media sets I got for my birthday, after this page I am seriously considering investing in them if money ever stops being so tight.
Ok lately I have become obsessed with Dusty Attic. How did it take me so long to figure out its awesomeness?
The last pic I have to show you is of the kaisercraft posies. I am having a fabulous time using these. They are so crazy versatile.
That's it for me today. Let's hope this productivity continues for a while. It sucks for the cleanliness of my scrap room but it's great for the utilization of my supplies and the happiness of my being!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...