Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kiss Me Forever

So I am really excited about today. It is reveal day over at Little Shop of Sketches and guess what!! The sketch this time around is one made be me!! It is my first sketch ever and I am so incredibly honored that the ladies liked it and used it as our inspiration for this week. *Happy dance*
BTW it took me FOREVER to figure out photoshop (I have an old version, 7 I think) but once I got the hang of it I was hooked and now I think I am addicted. Be sure to check out what the ladies did with this on LSS's blog, the pages are so fantastic! Here is my take titled 'Kiss Me Forever'.
I used the August Scraps of Darkness Envy kit. I so love this kit. I am happy to report that even though I have gone through a chunk of it I am still inspired like crazy by this kit and I have so many more ideas for pages. Usually I burn out after 4 or 5 pages and while this is the third page I have shared with you I actually have two more done and still more ideas for more! So that should tell you right there how amazing this kit is. Here are some closeups:


Isn't green the best color ever?

Remember if you play along with the sketch to upload your page to our ning site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...