Monday, August 15, 2011

Baby Faces


So it's time for another sketch at Little Shop of Sketches!! This week is another from the fabulous Anne Pennington. Here is my take
I used the July Scraps of Darkness kit. That gorgeous baby is my niece Shea. I altered the color of the photos to fit with the page. The background was created with a prima mask and shimmerz mists.
I colored this dusty attic frame with smooch accent ink.
I doodled around the page with stickles.

These are some metal accents that came with the kit. I actually had two small ones instead of the small one and the big one and when I went to go take a picture I realized I was missing one of them. I tried so hard to find it but I couldn't (it's probably a sign that I should clean my scrap area). I think it turned out to be a good thing though because I really love how it turned out with the big one. I also did my string of pearls frame for two of the pictures. It's my new favorite way to frame pictures =)

I hope to see you ladies play along over at the ning site for Little Shop of Sketches!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...