Monday, June 13, 2011

Exploring Animal Kingdom

So when I saw the theme for this month's kit at Scraps of Darkness I knew it was meant to be. I try to scrap my pics in chronological order (of course I very loose with this system, if I feel like scrapping a pic I took yesterday more, I will do it) and I just got to my pictures of my family and my BF's family at Animal Kingdom. The papers fit PERFECTLY!! I couldn't have planned it better if I tried. =D The first page I have completed with this fab kit is my layout for the Scrapbook.com June Round Robin challenge. I am in the second week and I had to scraplift SuperAllyFan's page Just Laugh. Here is my page title 'Exploring Animal Kingdom'
I used crackle paint on the orange paper and then I sanded it down some. On the brown paper I used the distressed embossing powder. I used distress stains to get the powder to go where I wanted it too as I don't have embossing ink. It worked!
Crackle paint, inks, and a mist were used on the leaves.
And of course I outlined everything with stickles because I have an addiction/obsession with them. I am so excited to be able to scrap again after my unwilling week and a half off (I could not sit up due to stomach issues and I scrap sitting down). I can't wait for my days off and hopefully I will have much more to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...