Sunday, September 11, 2011

Woo Hoo!!!!

Guess what!! I am one of the new Punky Scraps Design Team members!!! I am so freaking happy about this. This challenge blog was definitely one of the reasons (if not the only reason) that I finally created my blog. I just wanted to play along with all the challenges, and now I am so happy to be able to inspire others to do the same. So come check out the site and the challenges and meet the whole team. There are 6 new Punky Rebels and the talent on the teams just blow me away. I am on Team A so I will be able to jump into the challenges next week so stay tuned for that. The challenge that is up now is Challenge 27- Tartan anyone? You have to make a layout based on this image:
I am so sad that I missed making a page for this but I am thinking I still might just for fun and because it is seriously a cool pic. If you play this month you could win a kit from Little Yellow House Kits. Be sure to check out Punky Scraps!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Ashley! I was so excited when I saw you and Cheryl there...on top of the already amazing team! It will definitely be fun cheering each other on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and WELCOME to the team!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...