Thursday, April 7, 2011

First Post

It's funny but I never figured I would have a blog. Ever. I tend to hate journaling about my experiences so much that I don't really do it on my LOs either. When I was younger it seems like I started about ten different journals and lost interest with them after maybe a month. Hopefully that doesn't happen here.

It seems that in order to join design teams, challenge blogs, etc. nowadays you need a blog. So I bowed down to the peer pressure. I am actually kinda excited about it. I know I really enjoy reading other scrappy blogs and one of the reasons that I have improved in this craft is because of that. Hopefully this blog can become that to someone else. Now I just need to become technically savvy. How is it possible that I seem like the only 24 year old in the world who knows nothing of computers but the basics?

Here's to trying new things! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are not alone with the not so smart in technology department. But we are all in this together, and we can figure it out ;) Love your bg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogosphere! Woo Hoo! exciting right?! When I first started my blog it gave me absolute fits!!! LOL! You will figure this out...if I can, anyone can!!! Your blog is gorgeous! LOVE the green and the details...just beautiful! and for someone who just started....it looks very polished to me!!!! signing up to follow you girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...